On the way back from dinner, Erika and Sasha were having a heated discussion about Rescue Pets. It started with Erika telling me she liked Rescue Pets and Sasha interrupting, telling Erika she didn't like them.
After telling Sasha not to interrupt, I asked Erika why she liked Rescue Pets. She described their big eyes and that they make dog sounds and were cute.
I then asked Sasha why she didn't like them. "Because they all they care about is money!"
Sasha now turned to Erika. "I wouldn't even pay one dollar for a Rescue Pet. All they care about is money: they don't care if the toys are fun! They have a competition for the store that makes the most money. "
Erika joined in, occasionally agreeing with Sasha or making additional points. They disagreed upon the role of the boss, Sasha siding with the employees. "The workers do the work and the boss gets the money. It's not fair."
"Yes it's fair, the boss bought the business and all the things in it."
"No, all boss the does is sit in an office all day and does nothing. Right mom?"
No comments:
Post a Comment