That's the sound of us coming down the road. It's not very satisfactory yet as we still have factory exhaust pipes on it and, as Bruce put it, the bike feels insecure next to some our friends bikes. So Bruce is looking at exhaust pipes and I'm looking at riding gear. Go figure.
3 comments:
Wow !! Just ask mom about riding gear for the "old lady"... I myself prefer to handle my own machine.. Just don't get Elmer a shirt that says.."if you can read this , the bitch fell off" lol Very nice! So when are you getting one? Well we certainly have turned into a biker family haven't we? It's all Dad's fault. ;)
After my first ride, I said we needed a sissy bar. That back seat slopes backwards and I slide back with a bit of acceleration. I'll probably start looking next year although it won't be a Harley, probably something smaller until I get used to riding. Funny how all us ladies have bikes. Next thing you know, mom will be getting a tattoo :)
Well one day mom came up to me and said " look at this!" and she turns around and points to the back of her shoulder... yes, my first thought was" holy shit she got a tattoo!!" but she was showing me the patch to quit smoking!! lol I would put anything past her.. she's such a wild one. Cowboy has the same style bike as bruce and there was no way in hell I'm sitting on that. He can sit there and I'll drive. Much better when you have your own. Most exhilarating feeling!!
Post a Comment