Posting the link to Jen's blog reminded me that I wanted to post this picture. The second of Jen's posts I ever read was
Bird vs Window. This reminded me of a photo I took with my cell phone at the gym. I spent an entire class out of breath laughing hysterically after realizing what this was. Look closely...
3 comments:
I swear I could see the look on my bird's face...and read his mind when he hit.
I just happened to look up and see him coming right at me. Then.....THUNK!
The rain is finally washing away the shmear and muck. It's at least kept other birds away from my window...for now. :-)
I'm thinking Hazmat suits and super sized squeegees were needed at your gym for that mess!!!! :-)
I didn't see the bird hit but if you look closely at the picture you can see nearly the entire outline of the bird: head, wings, tail with the two squirts of poop shooting out of the butt. Awesome. They finally cleaned it off w/pressure washer and squeegee after several months.
I do have another poop on my window at home that Bruce thinks looks like a squirrel or cat. I should post that as well. Hey... maybe it's some kind of sign! I should see if it's Elvis.
Or the Virgin Mary! You could auction it on ebay!! :-)
(ugh)
Post a Comment